Introduction to Apps
Andromeda is a central hub for building fully decentralized web-3 Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem. To do so, we have created the App ADO which groups all the different ADOs needed for a dApp under one ADO. This facilitates the organization of the project and the communication between the different parts.
- 1.Fully decentralized dApps
- 2.Instantiate all of the ADOs with one go
- 3.Use our custom name-spacing system to integrate and connect ADOs
- 4.Interact with the entire dApp and ADOs from one source
- 5.Easily customize permissioning and ownership of all ADOs
npm i -g @andromedaprotocol/andromeda.js
- wasm instantiate
- wasm execute
- wasm query
All of the builds can be performed using our ado commands which would prompt you to fill in the messages field by field. Feel free to experiment and build any of the use cases the way you find easiest.
In the next sections, we will be going through some examples on building and deploying an Andromda App from scratch using the Andromeda CLI. We will go through a variety of popular dApps that can be built using Andromeda. Keep in mind that these are only a very few use cases out of the thousands that can be built.